Skip to content

Apply Now


If the student enrolls in the middle of the term, in addition to the above-mentioned documents, he/ she must also bring the transfer paper from the previous school. If the student has completed the previous grade outside the Republic of Kosovo, he / she must validate the certificate at the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology, according to the legislation in force.

Additional information:
All the necessary documents must be completed before the contract is signed, while applications can be accepted even without completed documents.